Lebanese Society for Educational and Social Development (LSESD) is looking for a Partner Relations Officer.
The candidate is required to be qualified, highly motivated and competent with relevant experience.
This officer reports to the Director of Development and Partner Relations (DPR) and supports the ministry of LSESD by raising funds and supporters.
The officer’s responsibilities are:
- remain abreast of developments in fundraising and identify new and creative opportunities for increasing income;
- build new relationships with churches, foundations, major donors and individuals with a view to increasing and diversifying support base;
- undertake donor research and identify new funding opportunities;
- increase the visibility of LSESD and ensure the preservation of the appropriate LSESD image;
- produce appropriate communication and fundraising material;
- develop annual DPR plans;
- work with LSESD’s DPR Director on identifying new fundraising / partnership priorities and to develop appropriate strategies to secure needed funding;
- work with LSESD’s DPR Director on the development of an annual strategic plan for DPR which supports and complements LSESD’s organizational strategy;
- manage relevant website and social media;
- ensure consistent representation of LSESD across all communication streams.
Skils, qualifications and experience needed:
- graduate degree in Business, Communication or a related field;
- strategic thinker;
- team player;
- significant experience in setting, managing and monitoring budgets;
- excellent customer service;
- fluent in Arabic and English (high standard of written English);
- excellent writing skills;
- ability to manage several priorities and to meet firm deadlines;
- excellent organisational skills;
- initiative, autonomy, excellent judgment and ability to work in a team environment.
Successful candidates will have relevant qualifications and experience.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Church Mission Society places individuals, couples and families in over 45 countries around the world as we seek to share the love of Jesus and see our world transformed. Our placements are self-funding with extensive support in fundraising given to those who serve long-term (4+ years). All placements are subject to DBS clearance. Church Mission Society is only able to directly test the calling of those who are rooted in UK/European churches.
Terms and conditions depend upon the location of each opening and the duration of the placement offered. Short-term opportunities (4 months to 2 years) are self-funded, with CMS offering residential, cross-cultural training. Long-term mission partners serve for 4-6 years minimum. We work on a fully resourced basis to ensure your funding, learning and support are in place together, through connecting to local churches and your wider networks. Individualised learning plans are developed for preparation and during service for those on long-term service.