Kathmandu International Study Centre is looking for a Site Manager.
KISC is currently looking to build a new school that will accommodate the student population and allow a permanent school site. A site manager is required to help oversee the construction and transition of the school from the old location to the new one.
It is a school with a mission: “To provide quality education, primarily for the Christian mission community and Nepali national teachers, based on the sovereignty of Christ.Through the KISC international K-13 school and the EQUIP national teacher training programme, students and staff will positively impact their world.”
The main responsibilities would be to:
- oversee the maintenance staff
- coordinate the work with contractors on the new building site
- manage the move from the old location to the new
- manage the day-to-day maintenance of the KISC site
- write and manage the KISC site budgets
Successful candidates will have relevant qualifications and experience.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org